Wednesday, August 27, 2008

La da dada da da. Da dada da da da da...

My super rad and awesome sister ended up with 2 extra tickets to see Jack Johnson because her friend was not feeling well. She calls and says "think you can get a sitter?"

um...YEAH!

So Dave and I (and Clara) went with Rach, Sean and Mae and we got to see Jack! It was so great. Even thought it was sold out, since it was outside it didn't feel crowded. It was a gorgeous, warm night. The music was awesome. (Why wouldn't it be? It was JACK!) And, well...it was kindof hilarious watching all the drunk/high people stumble up and down the giant grassy hill all night.

Poor Aria was so sad that she didn't get to go. She said "I'm SO sad because I have been waiting my WHOLE LIFE to see Jack Johnson." All 5 1/2 years of it. But she had fun staying with her friend and having a "sort-of sleepover" (we picked her and the boys up at 2:30 AM.)

Pictures!

Going in.


The venue. We were far away, but it was still awesome. :)


Sean and Mae.


Dave and Clara.


Me and Clara.


Rachel will probably put pictures up on her blog at some point too.

10 comments:

Jon and Maryanne said...

So awesome!!! I love the pic of you and Clara! I have never seen the Gorge at George before.....its nothing like I thought it was!

Smelly Moose said...

JEALOUS!!! Fun for you though :)

Elozia Marie said...

Oh, jack johnson in concert would be cool! I'm a bit jealous :)

Rach said...

so so so fun. I'm glad you guys got to come.

Anonymous said...

gorgeous scenery and I love the awesome hat. (I still don't know who Jack Johnson is *blush*)

april said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
moxie mama said...

misty you look so good! and what a cute hat!

man, i should have gone and made dave stay home. how much fun that would have been! next time i'm going-who cares about stinkin gas prices!

Kristi said...

I totally agree with April, love the hat and outfit.

Kristi said...

Oh yeah, and I'll never forget us coming back from the halloween party in post falls last year, when I heard the kids sing the La da dada da da song together, well the corus anyway. That was so darn cute!!

smart mama said...

jealous that looks so fun!