Thursday, August 14, 2008

c25k - day 5

check.

We didn't go yesterday because Traci's baby was up all night. Since I was up yesterday and so was Aria...Aria and I went for a walk/jog around the block a few times. It was fun.

We did day 5 this morning. There was a lady there with a crying baby in a stroller and I felt my milk let down. lol.

How do I stretch right above my hip bones? Leaning to the side seems to do it, just wondering if there's a better way.

Is it a bad sign that I'm really dreading the coming weeks? I can do this, I can do this.

5 comments:

The Buck's said...

Stay strong! We will make it through this...and then I vote that we go to Olive Garden for a celebratory lunch...and maybe a pedicure after that. :)

Meemer said...

you can do this! you are doing so well anyway, the c25k is so nice to ease you into it. way to go!!

Linda said...

You can do it! I heard it takes several weeks for something to become a habit or part of your daily routine. I bet Aria had a nice time walking with you.

Misty said...

I can get up and go. That's easy. I can even walk forever. It's just the running that I'm dreading. I'm so not on the running bandwagon yet. I hope it clicks eventually.

Hilary said...

I was told to rub the tendon while you are stretching. When I've tried this it really helps relax the mussle. Good luck. I have a great stretch for your iliopsoas (in the pelvis) that would probably help you as well. Do a deep lunge (put a pillow under your knee if you want, it's more comfortable) relax into your hips, keep your hips equal and facing forward, continue relaxing into your lunge for about 30 seconds, then switch legs. Repeat the set several times. I hope this helps, let me know if you have any questions.