Saturday, August 09, 2008

c25k - day 3

Check.

I have to say, it's a good thing I have Traci to do this with, because I really don't think I would have gotten out of bed this morning, otherwise.

Today I felt more sluggish than I did on day 2. And I think I need to learn how to stretch. I'm pretty sure I'm not doing it right.

I didn't resort to any mantras today because we spent a large portion of the run hashing out the pros/cons of vaccines. (I delay my kids, she does not...and we both have issues with the chicken pox vaccine). It was a nice distraction for my mind so I wasn't thinking about running so much.

Off to feed Clara. It still amazes me that I have to wake her up every morning. Even though I don't normally believe in waking a sleeping baby, my boobs can't handle more than 10 hours without her eating!

3 comments:

The Buck's said...

Do you think that by the end of this we will have solved all of the world's problems???

Misty said...

Of course.

lyn said...

Way to go! I think (my theory at least) that consistency goes a long way!

By the way, I delay vaccines, too. We're following the Sears schedule right now (the delayed, selective schedule).