Wednesday, August 27, 2008

c25k - day 9

Things I like about running...

1. Going outside and breathing the fresh morning air.
2.

ok...so far that's it.

I could do that by standing on my front porch.

Alright, I'll admit to having a teensy bit more energy until I totally crash at night. But it's a wash because my knees, hips and other painful places negate the energy thing.

Never fear...I will continue on.

Although we missed our Saturday morning run (because I went to see JACK JOHNSON on Friday night! Woot!) So we did day 9 on Monday and now with the long weekend and out of town plans, we're going to restart next week. Maybe the break will help my knees.

4 comments:

The Buck's said...

Um...you should see the huge bruise on my knee. It isn't pretty. Sorry about this morning...at least I felt a little better when I realized it was raining!

Pamela said...

cross training will help your knees and reduce the chances of injury. Many times knees hurt when your stride length isn't in time with your speed. Another words, being out of shape...lol So work on cardio and strength especailly in the hips and quads. HTH's

Anonymous said...

Yay for sticking with it. And I took a break last week (more b/c of weather than injuries), and I feel much better

Bonnie Bell Anderson said...

OK, so what ever happened to the
C25K posts. You got me motivated, and I'm on week 6! Did you stick with it?