Tuesday, May 11, 2010

"the choice" A few pictures

I really don't have any great pictures from our wedding. Sucks cause if I could go back in time and shoot it, it would rock.

Anyway... here are a few.

a couple months before meeting Dave. Note the ring.


Engagement. Our engagements are the only pictures I have of us while we were dating.


Wedding. Leaving the temple.


All the rest of the pics were taken behind the temple in one spot.


At the reception. I look like I'm totally over the line business.


There are a couple more pictures and a funny story in one of my old anniversary blogs.

2 comments:

Jon and Maryanne said...

LOL! Love the pic of us! :) I still have the flower from the broken up boquet I caught/fought over from the boquet toss! :) Fun times! :) .....I think I was the next one to get married! :) LOL!

moxie mama said...

jovie says 'uncle dave and a princess too.'