Wednesday, May 19, 2010

bedtime...my nemesis

Bedtime is not my friend. It's the end of the day, there are 4 kids with varying bedtime routines and for some reason there's always a lot of yelling. But I generally get through it in one piece and collapse in my computer chair for some down time.

But tonight, as I was watching Gabe brush his teeth and drink some water, I noticed how cute his little feet looked dangling from the sink and I grabbed my camera to try to document the sweet moments of bedtime.

Gabe and Clara love to brush their teeth with NO help from me. It requires a lot of climbing. I think that's the appeal.





Clara then demands a bath. I don't usually cave on this one. I prefer morning baths for her and Gabe. She tries anyway.





This lump is Nathan. He's trying to hide the fact that he's playing a video game and eating candy in bed.



See?



And sweet Aria needs her sleep. As long as she gets her hug, kiss, water and story, she's always the first one sleeping.



Strange, I feel a little better about bedtime now. Maybe 'cause they're all asleep at the moment.

1 comment:

Lee said...

Love these! They are super cute!