Thursday, March 30, 2006

Things that make me want to cuss

I don't cuss. Not out loud anyway. But I occasionally have to battle my own head to keep the words inside. Especially if it's been "one of those days."

So....things that make me want to cuss. If you have any control over these things, please take note.

1. Garage doors. More specifically, my garage door. It opens just fine, but it randomly refuses to close. I push the button and it goes down about 2 inches, then back up. I sigh, push the button again and the teasing begins. It'll go down 3 feet, then back up. Sometimes it'll make it almost all the way down. I'm watching, with baited breath, 3 feet away from the the ground, 2 feet, 1 foot (I'm thinking YES!)....and it goes back up. There is a trick to make it close, but it's annoying and makes me want to cuss.

2. Willful disobedience. Like when I say to a child "don't dump those blocks out" and I get stared in the eye while said child slowly turns the block bucket over onto the floor and walks away. @#$%&

3. World of Warcraft. I can't even think the title of this game without attaching a cuss word in front of it. When referring to it out loud, I call it "that dumb game". I hate it. It sucks time and money straight into the computer and leaves people who don't play wondering where they fall on the players list of priorities.

4. Cats. 'nuff said.

5 comments:

lackrik said...

your garage isn't the same kind as mine is it? About every 6 weeks, mine likes to decide that when going up the top should pop out of the track and hang down so that I have to get out a ladder and pop it back in again. Other times, it will smell my frustration and decide that even if I'm RIGHT UP AGAINST IT, pushing the button for it to go up, it just stares at me.

Fun times.

MusicalMom said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
MusicalMom said...

Try holding down the garage door button that's attached with a wire. That might override whatever's getting in the way...

Misty said...

That's the trick, but it's a pain.

emlouisa said...

rofl!!