Sunday, March 12, 2006

TED

Who is Ted, you ask? I have no clue. Well, that's not true, I knew a guy named Ted when I was in high school. But that's not the point of this post.

TED stands for Total Elimination Diet. My avoidance of dairy and wheat are not getting results, so starting today, I'm on a total elimination diet. That means the only things I can eat are...

Chicken
Turkey
White Potatoes
Sweet Potatoes
Rice
Millet
Green Squash
Yellow Squash
Pears
Calcium Supplement

That's it. I read that Spinach is often okay, so I'll probably keep eating that because I get anemic easily. I'll be doing this until his symptoms subside, which from all accounts I've read should be less than 2 weeks, and then I add foods in one at a time, and watch for reactions.

*sigh*....here we go!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck, girl. hope, for your sake, you can figure it out sooner rather than later...anna

Andrea said...

wow. hope you figure something out soon. That sounds like sheer torture.

Alicia said...

I must have been doing a less conservative TED diet...I was able to eat other fruits and veggies too.

Misty said...

He's already looking so much better. I'll be adding fruits and veggies back in asap! As soon as he's totally cleared up.

Stacy said...

Oh Misty! You are going to wither away! I hope you figure it out soon so you can eat something with FLAVOR!