Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Helllooooo, internet world!

I've missed you! 2 weeks is way too long to be without internet. I didn't know what to do! I'd need a phone number and wander around lost because I couldn't go to dexonline to get it. I wanted a specific toaster from Target and when I found out they were out at my local store I actually called my sister and made her order it for me online! (It should be here soon). Then I had to enroll Nathan for Kindergarten and I didn't know where the school was. Map? What's that? I need to look up the school address and then mapquest it!

There were a lot of bloggable events that occurred over the last two weeks...so I'll be back with stories soon!

5 comments:

Lee said...

I am glad you are back! I missed you. Looks like you are getting a pretty nifty toaster! Hope it is terrific!

Stacy said...

Welcome back! I am doing better with my blog... or at least trying.

S said...

Glad your back. Hope you are getting settled in.

Rachelle said...

Welcome back!

MusicalMom said...

Glad to see you back! I totally know where you're coming from--I'd be lost without the internet!