Monday, December 01, 2008

Several days of random

I have about a million blogs to post, so I'll be trying to just randomly throw them up over the next several days. And since I'm oh so diligent at following through (you did notice I didn't get far on the daily gratitude stuff, right?) just keep in mind that I have 4 kids to feed and keep alive, a dh wanting to make the switch to a whole foods diet (I do too...it's not just him), about 6 shoots to proof, and a house to attempt to keep presentable. Oh, and laundry. Laundry for a family of 6, one of whom is in cloth diapers....it never ends.

And, for the record....most of my blog posts are posted with gratitude for whatever I'm posting about. So they all count. ;)

Up first...my beautiful cousin and the lucky guy who snagged her. A few engagement photos.

Love these. The bench looked so lonely by the tree. We had to give it some love.


I love how their feet give you an idea of who they are (the running shoes vs. the bare feet...in November...lol)


I think it's cute how he looks over his glasses at the camera.




I was standing on the rails of the bridge right above them...he said "Misty, I don't think I'm comfortable with this." And I caught the following laugh. :)

3 comments:

moxie mama said...

they're darling. and the casual total worked for them.

Anonymous said...

those are great pics!! Congrats to them.

Linda said...

Nice pics of those two and yes the casual worked for them. I would like to have seen you straddle the rails to get that picture. LOL. The ideas that come in your head for your shots how fun!