Saturday, December 13, 2008

Santa

I took the kids to the mall a couple weeks ago. Last year they all sat on Santas lap for the first time ever. But this year...we got about 30 feet away and Nathan and Aria stopped in their tracks with worried looks on their faces. Gabe just started screaming "NOOOOOO! NO SANTA!"

So we didn't see Santa.

But at the ward Christmas party, he was there, and I was the photographer for the santa room.

I prepped Nathan and Aria so they were good.

Nathan did his weird, new picture face that he's been doing lately.


Aria was just excited to get a polar express bell from him.


Gabe was not so excited. I basically made him sit there so I could take the sad picture because they're such classics.




Clara was her normal, unemotional, go with the flow self.


We'll see what next year brings!

6 comments:

The Mac Attack said...

Love the pics, love Nathens new face, so funny Gabe was devistated to have to sit on his lap, but what were they all wearing?

moxie mama said...

oh that was my question. what are they wearing???

Misty said...

Pajamas. Except Clara cause I was too lazy to change her before the party. The party theme was The Polar Express so all the kids wore pajamas. It was actually really great for a ward party. I was impressed. (Dave's sister made them those matching PJs last Christmas)

Linda said...

Glad you answered the question I had too. LOL. Adorable pictures.

Washington Hills said...

That's so sweet! My kids always got nervous of Santa too. Now they realize that he brings toys...

The Buck's said...

You totally need to send Gabe's pic to Ellen...she is doing "bad santa pictures" right now with all the kiddos that cry. I like the second one the best...almost like he is thinking "if I keep my fingers by my eyes the scary man will go away"