Monday, December 22, 2008

In an attempt to be postive....

Good things about having more snow than should ever be allowed in one spot...

1. I learned how to put the chains on my van.

2. I met my neighbors when they towed me out and later gave them some homemade bread.

3. I made bread that turned out for the second time ever.

4. Lots of time to catch up on projects.

5. Snow Ice Cream.




5. Shoveling snow twice a day is a good work out.

6. I'm learning to cook with what we have instead of just running to the store at the last minute.

7. My kids are coming up with creative things to do and are getting along surprisingly well.

8. Sledding. And a 7 year old who was brave enough to take the jump. (this was the 2nd time...he caught air the first time)


9. Lots of time to read.

Feel free to comment with your positive snow thoughts!

7 comments:

Jennica said...

I am glad I live in Las Vegas. 8)

Lee said...

You have snow I don't. I want the snow, you don't.
It is pretty.
It is wonderful.
We love snow.

moxie mama said...

i'm so proud of nathan! wish you got the 1st one on tape :) jovie's snowboots got here today. yay! we're going to attempt sledding. oooooo let's go together this weekend!!!!! oh please bring your kiddies snow stuff. it will be so fun! the only question is when we would fit it in??? :S

The Mac Attack said...

Good Job Nathen! I cant wait to take Mae sledding.

Linda said...

Way to go Nathan! Looks they they loved the Snow Ice Cream:) Ummmm let me think on the positive snow comment part... ummm still thinking... still thinking... it's good for the water table but it could stay in the mountains for that. Actually it is very pretty to look at from inside the house.

Kandace Welch said...

snow machining is fun. If you have a snow machine. Although I believe you in the lower 48 call them snow mobiles. :)

April said...

Good for you for learning to put chains on! I need to do that.