Friday, April 28, 2006

Through the eyes of a child.

I had so much fun yesterday! We went to a gorgeous park near here and just walked all around. Before leaving, we were discussing Nathan's sandals. They're a bit small. I tried to tell him that he needed sandals that fit. He was less than thrilled with this idea, because he loooooves Spiderman. His solution was ... "If we clip my toes so they're all as long as my pinky toe, then
they'll fit!"








Then as we were walking Nathan said "LOOK! A spitting chicken! Wait, that's not a spitting chicken, it's a flying truck!"

What do you think?


















And, in the spirit of randomness... I was watching American Inventor last night and listening to my husband, yet again, tell me about his idea. He's absolutely certain that this invention will be huge! He says he's going on the show if they have another installment. What's the idea?

Chair pants.

He wants to make pants, with a folding stool/chair somehow attached so that at fairs, carnivals, just walking down the street, one can sit down anytime, anywhere. No more looking for open seats, no more sitting by smelly strangers. Just sit on your very own attached chair at any given moment.

What do you think? Good idea? Weigh in now!

6 comments:

lackrik said...

Spitting chicken! lol!

Chair pants? Have him make a proto-type. I'd love to see what it would look like. ;)

Andrea said...

Chair pants? I can't see that taking off. lol And i think Nathan has a few more month left on his shoes yet ;)

smart mama said...

love the chair pants

Rachelle said...

Um, chair pants? I'm a bit scared by the idea. Because my butt is big enough already without a chair attached to the back. But the pics are great. I love the spitting chicken.

Elozia Marie said...

LOL - I'm loving the chair pants :) He sounds like my DH!

Jane said...

I want to see the chair pants too.
Could he make a pair for our viewing pleasure?