Wednesday, April 26, 2006

6 weird things about me

I was tagged by Stacy so now I'm supposed to share 6 things about me that are weird. It took me a while to come up with any cuz who really thinks they're that weird? But then I remembered a lot of reasons that I'm weird. So here we go.

1. I only eat white Smarties. And I only eat Smarties when they're given to me. I get very sad if I'm given Smarties and there are no white ones in the package. What a waste! Along the same lines, Skittles must be eaten by alternating the colors from yuckiest to yummiest, always ending with the yummiest (which, by the way, is red.)

2. I tried to break my own leg when I was 11. I was apparently feeling a need for attention and I'd never had a broken bone, so I thought I'd give it a shot. I tied a rope to a tree, then my leg to the rope and I ran away from the tree until the rope tightened and I fell. Fortunately, I wised up after falling once (okay, it was three times) and stopped trying to break my leg. I still have never broken a bone.

3. I have a thing about even numbers. For example, my kids. I want an even number of children so there is no "middle" child. I want each child to have another child close to them. I used to want twins, but now that I have three kids it would mess up my even numbers thing. Nathan and Aria are a pair. Gabe needs a younger sister (boy, girl, boy, girl...even and patterned) and then we can adopt 2 kids (internationally) a boy and a girl of course. If I had twins, then they'd have each other and Gabe would be stuck in the middle and I might be forced to have 8 kids (even number) if I still want to adopt, and that just might make me crazy. Of course, even then, Gabe would be stuck in the middle of 2 sets, cuz there would be a long time between him and the one that came after the twins and if there are twins between Gabe and his "pair" then it would still be messed up.....ok, I'll stop now.

4. I'm afraid of cows. When I was growing up, we raised cows and somehow I always got picked to go get the dumb cows if they got out of their pen. (I remember hiding behind trees and throwing rocks) They're big and ugly and snotty and smelly and big. Did I mention big? And one time I was out feeding the chickens and the rooster decided to attack me, so I stepped on it's head so it would stop pecking me and while I was standing there trying to figure out how to make a break for it, the cow came up behind me and TRIED TO MOUNT ME. Yup, cow hooves landed on my shoulders. I've never moved so fast in my life. I think I actually flew over the fence to get away from those crazy farm animals. Therefore, afraid of cows.

5. I believe in holistic and natural remedies. I used to see a Naturopath, but now I see a DO. I think MDs are stupid. (at least the ones I have experience with)

6. I love eggs on toast with strawberry jam. I dip my grilled cheese sandwhiches in milk (or tomato soup). If I'm eating pancakes, eggs and sausage, the syrup goes on everything, but if I'm eating hashbrowns, eggs and sausage then ketchup goes on everything.

Heather, Sara, Bela, Kermit, Vlyb and Jenn (Mrs. Chia)....tag, you're it!

4 comments:

Stacy said...

AFter hearing why - I don't think your fear of cows is unwarranted!

And all those weird things aside... I still think you are great!

Lei said...

How fun to read!

Jenn said...

LOL, you can never hear the cow story too many times. ;0)

Alicia said...

I have to disagree. Orange skittles are best and I eat mine in the same order---yuckiest to yummiest!