Monday, April 24, 2006

Another day at the children's museum...

We went again on saturday. (we have a year pass). But this time we took my brother, his girlfriend, her daughter, my sister and her husband. All the kids had a blast! And when I say all, I mean ALL of them.

Case in point.





My brother, brother-in-law and husband at the water table.










The gear table....














Putting on a show with a crash test dummy...













riding the plasma cars....





























....and playing with the back-hoe.









YAY for the children's museum!

9 comments:

Heidi said...

Hmmmmm. I've yet to see a single child in any of those pictures. Don't you just love when the "older" kids take over and have fun with the toys? Glad you had a good time with everyone!

smart mama said...

love childrens museums!

beckylou said...

We have a season pass to our local children's museum too! We actually tried to go last week, but got lost and drove around scary parts of Dayton, Oh for 45 minutes before giving up and going to a park. lol What fun!

And I thought you wrote Crash Test Dummies...and I thought "Cool!" Now I have "Once, there was a girl who, got into an accident one day after school..." stuck in my head.

Anonymous said...

ROFL. I love that they had so much fun.

Sabra at Sew a Straight Line said...

rofl! My dad used to break our Christmas toys before we got a chance to play with them. Kind of reminded me of that.

Heather said...

That is too funny! lol

Rachelle said...

I so want to go to that museum!

ShelahBooksIt said...

looks awesome!

Stacy said...

Yeah - I can totally see Dave doing that! (but if Chris were there you know they'd just be talking about their little secret conspiracy for inventions...)