Wednesday, April 19, 2006

She's a Maaan - Eater!

We went to the children's museum with some friends today. She has two boys, so Aria was the only girl with 4 boys (counting my two, but Gabe wasn't exactly involved.)

After a while they decided to put on a show for me and my friend. Nathan and J- dressed up in dragon costumes and Aria put on a tutu and started spinning and leaping and dancing across the stage.

The dragon boys tried to chase her around (shouting things about bombs and firepower) and with all the drama she could muster she thrust her hand out to stop them and exclaimed "I AM A GIRL! I am a beautiful ballerina (only she says vallerina) and I am PRETTY! You bad guys can NOT get me because I am SO PRETTY and I will EAT you!" Then she put her hands on her hips, glared at them and made chomping motions with her mouth.

They left her alone after that and she was free to dance all over the stage.

10 comments:

Andrea said...

wow! nice work. lol

Rachelle said...

LOL! She definitely knows the power of being a girl. What a cutie!

Linsey Farley Jameson said...

LOL!!! My girl is the same and I love it!!!

Jenn said...

R.O.F.L.!! Now THAT is awesome. ;0)

Heather said...

Love it!!

Lei said...

Go Aria! Show them who's the boss! Lol!

Stacy said...

HAHAHAHA!!! She is so cute!

~V~ said...

I just want to say thank you so very much for putting that song in my head just before bed time. Seriously....thank you. :P

emlouisa said...

rofl!!! Too too funny. What a little diva.

Anonymous said...

Oh here she comes
Watch out boy she'll chew you up
Oh here she comes
She's a maneater

}<{{'< . . . . . <"}}>{