Thursday, April 16, 2009

The zoo

We ended Spring Break at the zoo with a few of the kids' cousins. The rain finally stopped and it was a beautiful day!

I think Gabe might have liked it. A little. Maybe. What do you think?







Nathan made a little goaty friend. I can't even tell you how excited I was to have gotten this shot. It's just so....Nathan.


And they have just about the coolest playground ever.


We came home the next day. We all had a blast on our trip, but of course they were SO excited to see Daddy again and vice versa! This shot expresses it, I think.


There's nothing like home.

4 comments:

Jon and Maryanne said...

That last shot is such a sweet picure!

Washington Hills said...

Oh, I love the zoo! It's one of my favorite places. There are something about giraffes...my absolute favs. They have the prettiest eyes.

Linda said...

Thanks for sharing your trip with us. The pictures at the zoo are great. I loved seeing how the kids loved the zoo plus the rest of your trip. It's nice to also see the excitement of the reunion shot. How fun!

rebeccaV said...

That is adorable...my kids love the zoo. I'm so sad that they don't have one here. They had such great zoos in Albuquerque and Tulsa (the last 2 places we lived) and we would get a season pass and go once a week. Looks like your trip was so fun!