Sunday, April 26, 2009

Apparently I'm in video mode...

This is Gabe and his bff. I was watching his friend the other day and looked out the window and witnessed this little game they were playing. I asked Gabe about it and he said they were playing "go down the slide and hit each other with the ball". So, basically, exactly what it looks like.

They played this for a good 15 minutes, and I kept looking out the window and laughing when it occurred to me to it needed to be recorded for posterity...and, you know, the internet.



Gabe helped me make the video. It was a bit of a chore finding the music. I could hear what I wanted but didn't know what it was called. So, I was looking up circus music, clown music, and variations on the theme in writing...which is rather difficult.

The phrase "doot-doot-doodle-oodle-oot-doot-do-do" finally found what I was looking for.

So, if you ever need this music for something, save yourself the trouble and write this down. It's called Thunder and Blazes. (Never would have guessed that).

Anyway, it's a big hit. And the kids keep asking when I'm going to submit it to America's Funniest Videos.

2 comments:

Linda said...

LOL. That was funny! I would vote for it.

Alissa said...

hilarious! i would have thought it was big band music... i think it's a riot to know what finally helped you find the music.