Monday, March 03, 2008

Dude, check me out!

So, I'm normally anti-getting-my-picture-taken when I'm pregnant. I don't normally feel terribly attractive. However...being my 4th pregnancy and since I'm not sure I'll do this again I went for it. I decided to break tradition and go for an urban look and I love how they turned out! (speaking of...if any of you that are reading this are pregnant and want similar pictures, I'm dying to take some for my own portfolio...just email me! There's a discount involved!)

Thank you so much to my great friend (and awesome photographer!) Lee for taking these. Also thanks to my sister and the best hairdresser ever, Rachel, for the fantastic cut and color last week.

On some of these you'll see the color and b/w version. Since they're so cool.













Before you ask, this motorcycle was just sitting in an alley. We saw it, had to use it, and hurried...I don't think anyone saw us. lol














12 comments:

The Mac Attack said...

Love them, love them, love them. You really are a smoking hot preggo lady. Im so gald that you got to do pictures.

The Buck's said...

You look so beautiful! What a hottie preggers woman!

Anonymous said...

Misty-
You look fabulous! I love the pictures.

Blackeyedsue said...

They turned out nice.

Lee said...

Those are hot. I love them. Wish I would have done that when I pg.. but who knew!
Seriously it was so much fun. Want to do it again right before I move when you are full term?

Pamela said...

the motorcycle pic made me laugh!! awesome

Jenn said...

Oh my gosh, how awesome are those?? Not "typical", but so adorable (and sorta' sexy!) at the same time! WOO HOO for you, hot pregnant mama! :0)

Lara said...

Awesome shots! Love the motorcyle! I really like the one with the camera looking down on you! You look great in all of them.

scraphappymama said...

you look great! wonderful pics too!!!

moxie mama said...

love them! you look so good!

Jon and Maryanne said...

I love these pics!!! You look so good!!!!!!

Kristi said...

Oh my gosh you look so beautiful!! I love them!