Saturday, March 22, 2008

Some recent Nathan funnies

Before you read these, you need to know that Nathan delivers everything with a deadpan expression. I'm never quite sure if he's trying to be funny or if he's just naturally that way. Sometimes he'll crack a huge grin after making us laugh, those are the times I think he was trying.

Anyway.

I went to Time Out for Women last weekend. While there, I received a text from Dave who had the 3 kids. Gabe had asked where Mama was and Dave said she's at Time Out for Women. To which Nathan replied, "what did all those women do to have to go to time out for SO LONG?"

A few days ago, Nathan, Aria and I were discussing marriage. They were talking about how old they'd be when they get married and that Nathan would find a girl to marry and Aria would find a boy and I was telling them I didn't meet their dad til I was 20, etc. The conversation ended with Nathan saying "I think I'll marry Delaney" (a girl in his class at school). I said "really? Do you like her?" to which he replied, "No. I just can't think of anybody else."

Then today he was talking to Dave and he says "Dad? Why do flamingos stand on one leg?" Dave replied "I don't know, maybe we can look it up." and Nathan said "well, if they lifted up the other leg, they'd fall over." (I imagine he grinned after this one).

5 comments:

Pamela said...

too cute!!!
Can't wait for you to move here!!

The Buck's said...

Nathan cracks me up! I love the picture. And I have to disagree with Pamela, I don't want you to move there. :)

moxie mama said...

i disagree with pamela too! *here's to you house not selling and you having to stay near*

you know i love you

The Mac Attack said...

Sorry Pamela shes not moving.

But that Nathen cracks me up I love his missing teeth!

See you tomorrow!

Misty said...

lol, Pamela. Are you noticing the conspiracy over here? They're all plotting against the move. ;) They're all hoping our house doesn't sell so we can't go anywhere.