Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Pictures from the weekend - part 1 - The dogs.

I was home for the weekend. I spent a day shooting a wedding (pictures of that to come) and a day shooting everyone's babies. Dog babies, people babies, families with babies....yeah. So, there are several posts coming. Hold on to your seats!

Now, admittedly, I'm not a huge yappy dog fan. (yappy, meaning small and annoying and can jump abnormally high.) In fact, I think my expression in this picture says it all. However, my mom and sister love their dogs so while I was waiting for the people babies to get ready for pictures, I played a bit with the dog babies.

Here you go.









Gabe's an old pro at sticking his tongue out for the camera, so he came over to do what the dogs were doing.

2 comments:

moxie mama said...

omg! what amazing dogs! :) i really think you should photoshop the one of gabe with the pic of atreyu sticking out his tongue too--then put it in your portfolio because it is amazing!

Anonymous said...

What a fun blog! I do love my puppy:) I thought I'd never be like this. I'm going to have to tell Grandma Jean when I see her that I understood now how she felt about her doggies. :) You know I'm going to want copies of the pictures from the blogs. I know you have more then what is on the blogs you posted of the weekend and I want to see them when I come. K? K? K? You're going to have to publish a book some day of your work.