Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Weekend pictures - part 4 - wedding sneak peek!

I had the absolute pleasure of shooting Nikki and Cody on Saturday. They were a really fun couple and so easy to work with! Here's a sneak peek of the images. The rest won't be done for a few weeks yet.

Does she not have the coolest shoes, ever?? I've been dying to do this shot for a long time! I was so excited to get to!



It was pretty cold and windy. And her brother wasn't having any of that lovey dovey stuff...



We went to get this shot and just as I raised the camera, the sun went behind the clouds. It was only a minute later when it popped back out and we got the shot!









and a couple from the reception.



3 comments:

Jennica said...

i know i have said it before but i love your work

McP Family said...

Misty, thos pic are amazing. I love the eye that you have. I wish you could have done my wedding. The moments you capture....you are truly and artist

Shelah said...

those are awesome, Misty! You are SO talented!