Wednesday, March 05, 2008

For Grandpa! (the last of the weekend pics)

My grandparents have a wall dedicated to pictures of their grandkids families and my family is a little slow in getting them new pictures. (my picture on their wall is over 2 years old!).

So, Grandpa, we heard you wanted new ones. Take your pick! Just click the picture to open it in a new window and then you can print it up. Mine is from November, but the others I just took over the weekend.

Love you!

Oh, and happy almost birthday!















I thought this was funny with Atreyu looking at Jovie like "what's up with you?"


4 comments:

The Mac Attack said...

So cute! Grandpa if you read this please choose the second picture of my family. We all look more natural in that one. (its the one where were squatting). I love them all Misty you are the best photographer ever!

Anonymous said...

I'm happy to get new family pictures too. Thanks! What good looking families and I'm not even prejudiced.
I have to agree with Rachel you are the best photographer ever and again I'm not prejudiced:)

moxie mama said...

ick my hair is awful-mom don't use that pic for your wall of us....maybe we could try again in a couple weeks???

Lara said...

Wow, all amazaing photos as usual. Loved everything! But I think you really captured Gabe with the dog and his tongue hanging out!!!!!