Friday, February 22, 2008

Aria and Nathan's first journal entries

So, Nathan and Aria both recently asked me for a journal. (not sure where they learned about journals...wasn't from me)

Anyway... Aria wrote this all by herself last night (she asked for a little help in spelling, but that's it)
------------------------------------------------------------
2-21-08
I am 5 and once I was in bed and I prayed and I felt Jesus and I was very happy so I hugged my bear tight and said goodnight.
-------------------------------------------------------------

Isn't that so sweet?

Nathan, on the other hand, did a bunch of big math problems for his first journal entry. He was all "mom, does 2100 minus 90 equal 2010?" I was like "uh....(counting in my head....) yeah." and then he's all "does 1 million have 4 zeros or 6 zeros?" yeah...he's his dad's kid.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love it! I love Aria's entry, that warmed my soul. How fun tehy want to write ina journal. I'm glad that you made it possible so they could. What a good mom.:)

McP Family said...

Journals are wonderful. Grandma J was write...Aria's comment was heartwarming.

Lara said...

Cute!!!!

Blackeyedsue said...

That is really sweet.

The Buck's said...

Aria cracks me up! I think that Nathan is going to be just like his daddy...a little computer dude! :) It was good seeing you at lunch the other day! Can't wait for your baby shower!