Saturday, January 17, 2009

Hi

I'm still here. In case you were wondering. :)

I painted my kitchen.

Wanna see?

It's been 3 shades of yellow for a very long time. I liked one shade. Dave liked another. We were thinking about compromising with the third. Then we gave up and put it back to boring old white. But at least it's all one color now.

Before


After


Also, I took Aria on a date to go Ice Skating. She had a lot of fun and after an hour and 5 laps around the rink could sort-of stay up for a second. She wore her sparkly black leggings so she would look like a real ice skater.



5 comments:

Linda said...

Your kitchen looks great! I like boring old white or cream. lol.
How fun for Aria to go ice skating with her momma. Way to go Aria on skating so well! It looked like it was outside I would like to do that sometime. I've never skated outside.

Shannon B said...

KITCHEN looks AWESOME!! Good job you!!!

moxie mama said...

looks like you had fun aria!

the kitchen looks nice misty:)

The Mac Attack said...

I know your in my living room taking pics of my shoes right now but I love your Kitchen. Looks good even though you know I love color.

Good job on the Ice Skating Aria!

Dave said...

Those are two of the best looking ice skaters I have ever seen. Also probably the only iceskaters that I don't secretly wish to fall down.