Monday, January 19, 2009

Had some fun today



I had this idea to try to use shoes and create each letter of the alphabet.

It was an amusing way to kill 3 hours. My sister has enough shoes to open her own shoe store, so I went to her house and used her shoes. (after browsing through Rachel's shoes, Aria was all, Mom...my shoes are not good. lol) Wanna see?

They're in order...you might have to use your imagination on some. lol. They're randomly upper/lower case.

In case you get confused, there are....

2 A's
2 B's
1 C
1 D
2 E's
2 F's
1 G
2 H's
2 I's
2 J's
1 K
1 L
2 M's
2 N's
2 O's
2 P's
1 Q
2 R's
2 S's
1 T
2 U's
1 V
1 W
2 X's
3 Y's
1 Z

And some of them can be used for other letters...like E/M/W depending on it's orientation.

Here's the link!

I'll probably randomly do other themes.

6 comments:

moxie mama said...

oo i love them all! except maybe the white 'y'. it reminds me of a womans uterus diagram...lol! it's all i can see when i look at it now. :) i really think you should sell these prints in your etsy store!

Heidi said...

Those are so fun! I love them!

We are in North Salt Lake (basically Bountiful). When is his interview? Maybe we could get together.

The Buck's said...

I want to get prints and put our last name on a wall somewhere in our house!

Linda said...

Is this interview being kept from someone special to your kids??????

Misty said...

There's nothing to tell at the moment. I'll let you know if he gets the interview though. :)

McP Family said...

Very cool