Tuesday, January 06, 2009

Back to school! Yay!

Christmas break and all the snow days are all done! Yippee! I have one child shuttled off to school (amidst all sorts of whining) and another that's anxiously awaiting afternoon Kindergarten.

Since we had two snow days before break, I had lots of extra time to procrastinate teacher Christmas Gifts.

Last night, I stayed up late to finish them. I think they turned out pretty neat!



When I finally headed to bed, I found this on the stairs.



Closer investigation revealed that he was apparently looking for me, but was just too tired to make it all the way down the stairs.



Don't you just want to pick him up and squeeze all his cuteness?

4 comments:

Jon and Maryanne said...

Too Cute!!!!

Linda said...

I've see kids fall asleep in their food before but not crawling down the stairs. LOL. Gotta love him.

Lara said...

The pictures of Gabe are seriously the best and cutest ever!!!!!

Chad used to do that when he was little and it always made me laugh and cry at the same time.

Anonymous said...

gabe was sooo cute ,jessie