Saturday, January 10, 2009

Funnies

Aria: Mo-om, when is it my turn to play the Wii? (Nathan is on it)
Me: I don't know.
Aria: (in a worried tone) But you're the Mom! If you can't make a choice, we're going to have to get a different Mom!

--------------------------------------------------------

Nathan: Hey Aria, I think farts smell better than pee.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Gabe: (looking at a soda can) Dad, I know how to spell root beer!
Dave: You do?
Gabe: Yup, A and W.

----------------------------------------------------------

Nathan: Mom, I want a grilled cheese sandwhich.
Gabe: *giggles* NO! Nathan needs a boy cheese sandwhich!

6 comments:

Smelly Moose said...

Hee hee

Washington Hills said...

These are awesome! Love kids. Did you survive the crazy snow storms in Spokane? Hope so! Happy New Year, Misty!

The Mac Attack said...

Oh I love your kids!

Jon and Maryanne said...

Those are sooo funny!!! I need to start writing things down that Kambria says.....otherwise I always forget!

Linda said...

Funny funny. love it.

Unknown said...

HA!! Thanks for sharing those. Put a smile on my face.