Saturday, July 12, 2008

mmmmm.....

Sometimes, for a shoot, the fates come together and line everything up so perfectly that I wonder what I did to deserve it. That happened the other evening.

My client was totally relaxed and fun. She looked fantastic, she picked the perfect location (which I will be dragging people to in the future) and the light was absolutely delicious.

Wanna see?





I was so excited to see this sign as we were walking along.



I actually gasped out loud when we turned the corner into this clearing. Look at the yummy light!









You can see the whole thing here.

3 comments:

Company EIGHT said...

It's official. You are amazing!

The Buck's said...

Those are great pictures! I love the sign that she is leaning against...totally appropriate!

The Mac Attack said...

You were right the sarong was a good idea that you for sure need to steal. And The shoot was awesome. I really like the first picture!