Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Misty Fest 29

I live in the land of the "fests". Art Fest, Valley Fest, Dog Fest, Elk Fest. True story. Everything is a Fest. Apparently we're too lazy to add "ival" to the end of our fests.

Anyway...there are 5 days left til Misty Fest 29. That's right. This is it. The final year of my 20's. After this year I enter my 30's. That used to be really old. It's not so old anymore. In case you were wondering. I mean I already have the four kids and the minivan...I might as well be 30.

But I will be enjoying my final year of the 20's and it starts on Sunday.

Hmmm....what should I do this year to celebrate? I think I'll drag my birthday out til 2009 and enjoy the whole year.

8 comments:

Heidi said...

Haha...what a great idea! I wish I'd thought of celebrating all this last year...I only have a few months left of my 20's. I think I'll start my party now :)

(oh, and in case you are wondering who the heck I am, I found you blog through your hubby who posted on the MoB site...and we were kids together)

Misty said...

Heidi! I'm so glad to see you! So fill me in. I saw on your blog you're moving. Where to? You can email if you prefer. ctrmama@gmail.com

(mom, if you read this, that's Heidi Herndon!)

Heidi said...

I guess I should keep my readers updated a bit more shouldn't I...I forgot I'd said we were moving. Well, we are moving, but we just don't know when or where...our life is a waiting game right now for us. But now you've reminded me...I'll do a whole blog on it when I get a chance. Other then that....hm...I'm almost 30, have 3 girls (no minivan yet :P), hmm...that is about my life right now...I'll email you more when I have a bit more time, or you can email me too. heidi@setinteriors.net

I'm loving your blog and seeing familiar faces. You have such a cute family!

The Mac Attack said...

well your covered on the 7th with pedies on me. that should start you off well.

The Buck's said...

What are we doing to celebrate MistyFest 29?

Misty said...

I didn't plan anything. I havn't heard anything from Dave. I'm getting pedis on Monday with Rachel. That's all I know!

Kristi said...

I've had that same thought about the 'fest' thing too, lol!!

Linda said...

Well if you think you're going to reach a last year milestone what about me. I am exactly 20 years older than you (minus 2 days) so in lesss than a week I'll be ending up my last year in my 40's. If you think 30 used to be old and it isn't any more I feel the same way about 50. Oh my goodnesss :). And hi to Heidi (Herndon). I hope your birthday is a wonderful day for you!