Friday, November 17, 2006

Your turn...still

Edited again...it's Tuesday now. Is there nothing I can do to encourage communication, here? lol. I went to stat counter figuring there would be 20-30 hits for yesterday. I figured 2 extra comments would be about that many hits. But no. 112. In one day. Whatever.

Um, hello! Since I posted this I've had 100 hits. ONE HUNDRED. And 3 of those 100 made a comment. So I'm getting bossy and giving you all one more chance.

ENTERTAIN ME! (PS...Sheri, Onica and Rach...You're the best. *smooch*)


ugh, I'm tired of talking (okay, typing). Seriously, I'm bored of myself.

So all you crazy blog stalkers come out of the shadows and tell me something about you that I don't already know.

Ready? Go.

12 comments:

sheri said...

I'm going to be doing the Body for Life program soon. Hopefully I can look 1/2 as good as you do!
Also, I watch Days of Our Lives. And The O.C.

Anonymous said...

Work was kinda dumb today and gabe really needs to say my name on a regular basis!!! we saw april @ hastings last night and atreau still hate me. by the was im done christmathanks shopping!!! and your not!

Anonymous said...

I am starting to wonder if I made a bad decision to uproot the family and move up here.

Anonymous said...

Vegas is still hot...dh graduates form the academy on Wedsday. Yea!

sheri said...

I'll add more, just to brighten your day.
I just noticed that I've worn a hole in the crotch of my favorite pants. You know, the navy capris that happen to go w/everything that currently fits me. Lovely. And if you're wondering why I'm still wearing capris in November, it's because somebody forgot to tell S. California that it's not July. Stupid weather.

Dixie Chic said...

welcome to my world, lover.

Dixie Chic said...

oh, and "Happy 100 visitor's Day".


:)

Anonymous said...

Um maybe if you didnt bully us around we would actually post stuff! But what ever.

Misty said...

Whatever to you. :P

And Lisa, I totally laughed out loud at "Lover"!

Anonymous said...

We just got Tivo. Dh got excited about some electronic thing and then excites me and then goes and buys it without telling me. So even though we can't really afford it, we know have Tivo. Silly man.

Heidi

Anonymous said...

i know i'm totally late for this, but Hi!

Misty said...

Hi back! lol