Thursday, November 02, 2006

More Autumn pictures...

I looooove all the fall shoots I've been doing! They're the best!









Gabe and Aria were with me while I did my sister and her husband's pictures. Can you tell it was coooold outside? He's got his hands snuggled down in there cuz I didn't have his gloves in the car. If you know Gabe, you know he really isn't into holding still, so he must have really been cold to keep his hands under the blanket!
Look at my brother-in-law's feet. My sister is obviously jumping, Aria was obviously ignoring me telling her to jump, but my brother-in-law is levitating. Heh.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes sean is magic now the secrets out oh well!!! I love them and i cant waite to see more.

Anonymous said...

love that shadow one... would love it just a tad bit more if it wasn't just their heads that were cropped... kwim?

Misty said...

Frame it as an 8x10...voila, and extra inch is cut off the top and bottom. ;) I agree, though. I thought about that as I was adjusting it.