Wednesday, November 08, 2006

I'm easily amused

I find a lot of funny things around me. Like the yard sale sign I saw over the summer that said "Hugh Yard Sale" or the local garden hose emporium that's called "House of Hose: Your One Stop Hose Shop." I giggle everytime I drive by there.

But this...I saw this during a shoot over the weekend and had to shoot a few pictures that weren't of my client.

Internet, may I introduce you to.... Lord of the Ducks.

I was informed that you can't tell the duck is walking on water...it just looks like wet sand. So here's a wider picture so you can get the full effect. Click to make it bigger and see the ducks legs a little better.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

that is very cool.

Dixie Chic said...

I thought that's what it was, but then reasoning kicked in and I'm like, nah- if I put that I'll sound motarded. LoL!! That's awesome!