Friday, November 10, 2006

Perfect moments

You know those moments that are perfect? The ones where you feel perfectly content and happy and full of love? Tonight I was laying next to Aria in her bed, singing her the lullaby that I used to sing her when she was a baby. She listened and said it was a pretty song then she asked me to sing it again, so I did.

When I finished she gave me a hug and said "I love you, Mommy." Then in all seriousnous she said "I even like how you look." (that part made me smile)

I'm so blessed to have her.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

How sweet! I cant wait my ds to say those three words.

Anonymous said...

I like how you look too. :)

Anonymous said...

How sweet. Little girls are such a blessing!

Anonymous said...

Im glad she liked how you looked!!

Dixie Chic said...

Write it down! I *love* the innocent and true remarks of a child. I'm glad I wrote some of their stuff down. It's sweet to come back to it every now and then. Priceless. :)

Olivia said...

what a sweet girl!

sheri said...

How sweet!