Thursday, November 30, 2006

Surround yourself with beautiful people

I got to take pictures of my wonderful friend, Lee, and her family, over the weekend. And not only is she gorgeous, but she's just about the nicest person I know and she's talented! After I did her pictures, I gave her a quick tutorial on my camera and she took my family pictures. And let me tell you, they are amazing. Especially considering my kids were in anti-smile mode, and half-way through Nathan had a melt-down because he ran into a branch covered in thorns.

Here are my favorites of Lee and her family, followed by my favorites of my family!











This one is getting blown up huge for my house!

10 comments:

AJ said...

Wow- you guys are beautiful AND talented! Lucky me to have you for friends. :)

Anonymous said...

Holy cow, AWESOME!!! I LOVE the one of Lee's little A with that scrunchie face! You are so good!

Millionaira said...

as always way fabulous!!!

Jenn said...

So pretty! I love that first one!

Melissa said...

Oh I love them!!! Really, come visit me!!!!

Anonymous said...

Wow there all really nice!
Rach

Anonymous said...

I love the last one of all of you walking...what a great pic!

Dixie Chic said...

Gorgeous. My fave of Lee & fam is their last one posted, and I LOVE the black & white one of YOUR family!!! LOVE IT. :)

scraphappymama said...

Love the pics!! You guys have got talent!!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for doing such fantastic pictures! They are great. And thanks for the lesson and letting me do your family!
You are so wonderful!!!!!