Thursday, November 16, 2006

Amusing myself with old home videos...

This is Dave. It's just very, very Dave. Clip one is him warming up for the hula hoop contest. Make a scene, make people laugh, make them think he isn't a threat...



Then he competes, and not only wins, but ends with a fancy trick.



As I looked through videos of the kids I realized I must like the 18 month-ish stage because I have a lot of both of them at that age. They say the funniest things at that age! Here's Nathan...(in case you can't tell he's saying "'sup dawg?")



and Aria. She used to sing everything to the tune of Twinkle Twinkle Little Star. In this song she's singing that it's her spoon, not Nay-Nay's (Nathan's) or Daddy's spoon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hahaha! love them... freaking aria is adorable.