Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Happiness is...

-Waking up to Aria quoting Willy Wonka in your face. "Good morning, Starshine! The earth says HELLO!"

-Dancing to the B52s (Love Shack, Cosmic Thing) with your kids whilst they giggle unabashedly. There is nothing cuter than all three of them giggling at the same time.

-The first time your baby blows a raspberry at you.

-New shoes for me and for Aria.

-Those shoes on SALE!

-Beautiful sunshiny days in spring. (not too hot, not too cold!)

-A good book.

-Endangered Species dairy free dark chocolate with mint. I can eat it, and as a bonus, I help save the animals!

-Having sisters.

I could go on...but I'll spare you the continual gushing. Have a great day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I Know sistas rock!!! espically when they buy Aria shoes :)