Friday, May 19, 2006

Dude, I'm hawt!

I hit my goal weight. Hit it and now I just might pass it. WOOT!

This is me 7 months ago, tipping the scales at almost 230 lbs. I ended up going over 230 lbs, but the only picture I have of me at that weight was right after I gave birth and I don't want to scare you away forever. I realize I was pregnant and it's a good excuse to gain weight...but still. 230. Yuck.

This is me 90 lbs later. I weighed in at 145 today. I set that goal weight thinking I'd never hit it. I wasn't really expecting to get past 155. But I did.


That's me on the left, the hottie on the right is my sister. See? HAWT! (what? I'm not vain...)

8 comments:

Valarie said...

Seriously hot (not cool enough to spell it the other way). It's definitely an upside of the TED. I never reached 145 and I'm no where near as tall as you. You look amazing.

Anonymous said...

Wow, you look amazing! I love your shoes too.

Jane said...

You look so good!! I just joined WW and hope to be as hot as you one day.

Good Job~!

Anonymous said...

um what about me what happend to the sisters pic!!!! Im not talking to you

Misty said...

Mom took that one and you weren't there yet! :P We'll get one soon, don't worry!

Andrea said...

You look amazing Misty!

Lee said...

You are HAWT!!! I want to be like you girlfriend!!

Anonymous said...

holy, oh my gosh... you look so fabulous!!! be proud!! you look dang good, girl!