Sunday, September 07, 2008

Not just a rash

Turns out the rash from the Carters onesie is not an isolated incident. (Thanks, Em, for the heads up!)

A quick google search (tagless clothing + rash) turned up hundreds of links from blogs and message boards documenting the exact same problem on many children. Carters is reportedly not doing anything about it at this time except for offering refunds. They're continuing to sell these clothes that are causing chemical burns.

Read here for some more info.

I, for one, won't be buying the tagless clothing anymore and would recommend you all watch out too.

8 comments:

The Mac Attack said...

Yikes. Poor poor Clara. It was fun seeing her and you today though. Thanks for the pictures.

Anonymous said...

I just bought some of those for my friend. I'll have to give her a heads up. So sorry Clara go burned.

Pamela said...

Good to know. I think Britney's had it too but never put 2 and 3 together.

Pamela said...

oops 2 and 3??? I mean 2 and 2

The Buck's said...

Holy cow! That is horrible! I will watch for that on Alex. Watch out for the Magic Eraser too...same issues in kids.

Blackeyedsue said...

That makes me mad. I don't know if I kept pictures of Sophie's rash.

Emmers said...

Ugh. Talks me out of loving carters :(

TNS MOM said...

Scary!