Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Politics and snow

I know, they have nothing to do with each other, but both are on my mind. With the primaries and super tuesday and all that jazz, it seemed like a good time to bust out the pictures of these benches that I found in Cannon Beach, OR. They make me laugh. I'm especially amused with the fact that the republican bench has toys in the window above it and the democrat bench has help wanted and western union signs in the window above.





And snow...last weekend I finally took some pictures of the snow. Then it snowed even more yesterday. Yippee. This is just in front of my house because I really don't want to actually leave my house and walk out in the stuff. Grandma J playing with Nathan and Gabe.

By the way, the kids are getting rather disenchanted with the snow too. I asked them if they wanted to build a snowman the other day and Nathan and Aria were immediately like "mmm, nah..." and Gabe was excited at first, but then he said "actually, (yes, he said actually) I don't want to make a snowman today."







2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fun in the snow. :) I haven't seen that much snow NOT in the mountains in a long time. I bet you are tired of it. Snow is cold brrrrr.
The politic pictures were great too. I think the windows behind the seats were appropiate. LOL. Good observation on your part. That's why you're the photographer, you have the "good eye".

The Mac Attack said...

The snow can go away as far as Im concerned! Your the best sister ever!!! Love ya!