Monday, February 18, 2008

My Karate Kids

We went to a free karate class the other night for Nathan. (re: karate studio trying to get new students). They had gone to the elementary school for PE and Nathan really had fun so we took the family to the class that night. The instructor was super nice and let Aria and Gabe participate and they all "earned" a white belt.

The kids were so cute and had so much fun that I made a movie out of the pictures and video clips. Enjoy!



And yes...we were suckered into signing Nathan up. So far he still loves it.

7 comments:

Alissa said...

loved it! gabe's killin' me!

The Mac Attack said...

Everybody was kung-fu fighting they were fast as lightning. Nice work kids I love it. And Im so proud of Nathen for wanting to do so many fun activities. YOU ROCK NATHEN!!!!!

moxie mama said...

congrats on the white belts you guys! :)

The Buck's said...

I love it! What a bunch of cuties!

Anonymous said...

Loved it too! Each one of them did so awesome. :) I can't wait to watch them show me stuff when I come to visit. :)
Love you!

Kristi said...

The people at Elite Martial Arts are good. I love that they had them break boards! Gabe looked like a natural.

McP Family said...

You probably know but I am a HUGE supporter of Karate. It can be such a positive experience and phyiscal and mental gains are immeasurable. If girls aren't interested, i let them know it is just like ballet only you get to make tons of noise. I hope you can keep them (or just Nathan) attending.