Thursday, January 03, 2008

Welcome to the world, Jovie Jean!

I have another new neice! This is April's new little dd, Jovie. And little she is! Only 6lbs 8ozs and 19.5 inches long. I'm not used to babies so little, but she's so sweet! And Nathan is in love with her. He held her for a good 20 minutes when we visited at the hospital.

Here's lots and lots of pictures!

Jessie and Jovie


Aria and Jovie


Nathan and Jovie






and pictures from our shoot the day she came home from the hospital.


April knitted this blanket for her. It's so soft and I have one for my baby too! yay!










I made this next one vintage because I really liked the picture but in the original they're glowing red from one of those point and shoot red focus lights that was being used right as I pressed the shutter release. Turns out, I really liked it in vintage and did a few others that way too.

7 comments:

The Mac Attack said...

Huray finally. Im so excited you actually posted. It looks like Jovie is smiling in a couple of them. I can't waite to see her this weekend.

moxie mama said...

Thank you so much for taking her pictures! They're beautiful-I love them! You're so talented and I appreciate everything you do for me!

Anonymous said...

wonderful pictures Misty!
What a cute subject you had too!!
Sorry about the little red light from my point and shoot but hey you adapted a new technique. LOL And I wasn't behind you too long. I just wanted to hurry and get some to Rach because you know how impatient she was being to see her new neice. :)

Lara said...

Precious!!!

Anonymous said...

Tell April and Matt congrats from me! Hugs!

Traci

Anonymous said...

i love that vintage daddy's girl picture. great job misty

Lee said...

Those are beautiful. Congrats on the new baby. I love the piano one!