Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Stuff I kept meaning to blog

December was so busy, that I never really got around to blogging. So here's a bunch of pictures to catch you up.

Aria turned 5. Check out the cake, I'm getting better!


It started snowing (it still hasn't stopped, it's ridiculous).




My friend and I took our daughters (who are bff's, if you recall) to see Princesses on ice.


Not bad for a point and shoot, eh?




We visited family and friends (this is Nathan with his 2 good friends) in Seattle.


Santa came to Grandma's house to visit all the kids. This is Nathan and one of his cousins.


While we were there, Aria wanted to take pictures with her favorite cousin. So we did an impromptu photo shoot.








Everybody got in on the action. Grandma with her grandsons.


And back home for Christmas morning. I actually didn't take that many pictures Christmas morning, I just enjoyed it. But here's one of the kids in their matching jammies that Aunt Christie made them.

3 comments:

hairyshoefairy said...

Nice job on the butterfly cake. So cute!

Anonymous said...

You are getting better with the cakes! Pretty soon I'll start calling you Misty Crocker!

The Mac Attack said...

Thanks for filling us in I like to see just regular pics of your kids and what is going on in your lives!!! Oh and the cake was ok (JK) loves ya!!