Thursday, January 17, 2008

Learning something new to waste my time on

I've never understood why people scrapbook. I tried it briefly, and was just overwhelmed and annoyed by the cost, the mess and how much time it took. Plus, I wasn't very good at it. I discovered digital scrapbooking and thought it was a much smarter way to scrapbook, but I still wasn't very good at it and there weren't a lot of printing options at the time.

But, now, with some patient tutorials from Kristie and lots of free scrapbooking downloads from various blogs and scrapbooking sites, I'm starting to get it! Want to see my first attempt? (click to see it bigger)

4 comments:

hairyshoefairy said...

Those photos are darling and that's really good for your first attempt! Awesome!

kappynash said...

Cute page,I love the pictures!

Kathleen

Anonymous said...

I love it! And I love your photos. You are an awesome photographer. That's so exciting Aria will have a sister. (I saw a link to your site on Mindy Hales site)

Bonnie Anderson

Misty said...

Oh, HI Bonnie! It's good to "see" you!