Saturday, June 24, 2006

PS (re: Birthday Fever)

There are 12 more shopping days until Mistypalooza, so just in case you're taking notes...

Things I'm secretly hoping for.

1. A massage
2. A pedicure
3. A facial
4. A Ryan Shupe and the Rubber Band CD
5. A massage
6. Shoes (size 8 1/2-9)
7. A purse
8. Sleep
9. Did I mention a massage?
10. To feel special

And now a totally unrelated and random comment...

I just found out that my husband is afraid of ants. 6 1/2 years of marriage and I never knew this. He has a good reason though. Similar to my cow story, he once found himself covered in and being bitten my millions of ants. See? Good reason..

3 comments:

Alicia said...

If your husband doesn't get you a massage and make you feel special on your day...I vote that you get him an ant-farm on his day. Sound good? ;)

ShelahBooksIt said...

Good luck! I hope you get all of the things on your list!

Carrie Snider said...

What a good list!

P.S. I had the SAME thing happen to me when I was growing up (your cow story)!!!