Thursday, June 29, 2006

Under promise and over deliver

My website has different package desciptions on it. In those descriptions I have numbers. A mini-shoot gets you 5 photos, a shoot gets you 40 and a wedding gets you 100. I have yet to keep the actual numbers that low. For example, I did a wedding last weekend, but since I just did the photos right after the ceremony and didn't do the reception it was classified as a photoshoot (the one where you get 40 pictures). I just finished working on that one and there are 108 pictures. lol. I can't help it! If I have good pictures, I have to give them to you!

I did a mini-shoot (5 pics) last week too, and she's getting 11 pictures out of it.

Here's a few from the wedding. Thanks for the fun!






4 comments:

Jenn said...

Soooooooo cute! I can't wait to see what you do with us!! :0)

Rachau said...

You take the best Photo's.
I love to see your work!

lackrik said...

Those pictures are GREAT! What a talent you have ( but I think I've said that before ) ;)

Elozia Marie said...

What BEAUTIFUL pictures! You are so talented. I love them!