Saturday, June 10, 2006

Let's play "Name That Bootie"

Here ya go....the cutest little bootie ya ever did see. Plastered online for the entire world. Who does it belong to? I'm sure you could easily guess, but I'll give you a hint...he's little, and cute and oh so mischievious.


Did you guess Gabe? Cuz you'd be right. Here's the rest of that picture. This is Gabe, my 7 month old CLIMBING THE STAIRS.


Did you catch that? SEVEN months old, CLIMBING the stairs.

Why do I feel like this is the beginning of a very long and adventurous 18 years?

9 comments:

Darci said...

oh you poor thing. Yeah I would be putting up gates everywhere:)
Love your blog

Lee said...

Oh boy! He is going to keep you on your toes!!

Jenn said...

WOO! What a tricky boy you have!

Anonymous said...

i thought it was spelled/pronounced

boo-tay

no wait, only ross from friends says that.

i've watched gabe climb to the top of the stairs and he uses his mouth so we really need to keep the stairs clean.

Anonymous said...

oh i guess it's time to update your bio info too...

|| I'm a mom of three, ages 4,3 and 3 months ||

Andrea said...

ohhh look at his little foot!!! too cute!

Rachau said...

I did catch the 7 months lol Where has that time gone! MIsty he is getting so big!Oh ans sooooooo cute!

Olivia said...

What a great picture!

Bela said...

Can't believe he's that old!
What a cutie, Misty!