Tuesday, February 14, 2006

*Slurrrp*

I have a food connoisseur in my home. She's three and looooves to eat. Unlike my picky 4 year old, she'll try anything at least once.

It seems like she's always hungry. Not terribly surprising because she's already over 40 inches tall. (Basically she's taller than nearly 100% of other girls her age) She even has growing pains in her knees.

What's my point, you ask? Well, her reactions to food are fantastic. Her eyes light up and she rubs her tummy when she likes something. When she doesn't she'll make a face and promptly spit it out. A couple days ago she started a new reaction for good food. So, I'm sharing it with you.

click here to hear my little Aria slurp

2 comments:

Lei said...

that's about the cutest thing i've ever heard! what a cute idea!

Anonymous said...

she can be to cute when she wants to be i just love her.