Friday, February 03, 2006

Five Things Meme -- I'm it

I was tagged by Musical Mom.

Remove the blog in the top spot from the following list and bump everyone up one place. Then add your blog to the bottom slot, like so.

1) Statgirl
2) ScienceWoman
3) Professor Me
4) Musical Mom
5) My Inner Aria

Next select five people to tag:
1) Stacy
2) Heather
3) Andrea
4) Onica
5) Lee

What were you doing 10 years ago?
Ten years ago I was 16 and in High School. I was working at Pizza Hut Delivery as a cook. This month is the 10th anniversary of the big floods we had in my home town. There's a creek running through my parents back yard and we were up for 3 days sandbagging to try to save the house. Very scary. But I distinctly remember when my dad blessed our house and I believe that our house was saved not only because of all the work we did but because of that blessing.

What were you doing 1 year ago?
Trying to get pregnant. We got our positive test on valentines day last year.

Five snacks you enjoy:
1. Chocolate and peanut butter
2. Ding Dongs
3. Ice cream
4. Chips and salsa
5. Creme (no coffee) Frappacinos

Five songs to which you know all the lyrics:
1. Summertime (Gershwin)
2. Fever
3. Ain't Goin' Down til the Sun Comes Up
4. Redneck Woman
5. All the songs on Barney

Five things you would do if you were a millionaire:
1. Give 10%+ to my church
2. Help out my family members
3. Give to neighbors and other community members in need
4. Pay off our house
5. Build my photography business

Five bad habits:
1. Procrastinating
2. Cracking my knuckles
3. Staying up too late
4. Spending too much time on the computer
5. Sleeping in too late

Five things you like doing:
1. Taking pictures
2. Reading
3. Playing the piano
4. Posting on message boards and my blog
5. Doing things with my family

Five things you would never wear again:
1. Tapered jeans
2. A marching band uniform
3. A couple of my dumber halloween costume ideas
4. A cowboy (girl?) hat
5. Chunky earrings

Five favorite toys:
1. My camera
2. My digital piano
3. Photoshop
4. The internet
5. My kids

2 comments:

Stacy said...

I saw my name on your list but I don't know what it means to be tagged....

Misty said...

Just fill it in with your own answers and stick it on your blog. :)