Thursday, May 21, 2009

I'm so vain...I probably think this blog is about me.

Because it is.

And because the beautiful Alissa told me to do this.

And I must obey.

Because it's important.

So important, in fact, that I've blogged about it before.

But not with pictures.



So I got prettied up today.



I had a little help. My gorgeous and talented sister gave me a hair cut. We figured out it's been almost a year since my last cut. Cause I'm lazy about scheduling things like that.



She also styled it fabulously.



I was feeling great, so I did a shoot of myself. Took lots of pictures. It was fun.



I kept my reading glasses on because I had just been at the computer. I like them.



In fact, I think I'm pretty awesome and everyone should feel that way about themselves.



So go get pretty and take pictures of yourself. Or have your kid do it. Or your husband. Or if none of them are capable/willing, then you call me. We'll have some fun.

And don't forget.

YOU ARE STUNNING!

11 comments:

Heidi said...

I love this post! You are stunning.

Chris was reading over my shoulder and goes "is that Misty Tanx?" heehee.

I think I may need to find some time to get all prettied up one day soon.

Alissa said...

love it! thank you for heeding my challenge! makes me so happy!

you look amazing! that last one is fantastic!

Lee said...

You look beautiful!! I love it!!! You are gorgeous!! Thanks for being such a wonderful you.

April said...

I love your curly hair and all of your fun pictures!

EternaLeppert said...

How cool is that??! Such a cute post, and you look fabulous! That sounds like fun. I think I'll try it...

Washington Hills said...

Love, love, love, love it!!!!

Linda said...

You're gorgous outside and most importantly inside. Cute post.

Smelly Moose said...

You look great Misty!! Thanks for this post...and...I did it! I'll be posting my pictures later today!! I had fun!

Kandace Welch said...

you look great, but I must admit... reading glasses?! You must be turning 30 pretty soon!!! Just teasing because I know my birthday is 13 days after yours. :)

rebeccaV said...

I love this post. You DO look amazing, love the hair! You look awesome in glasses. I can't tell you how much I hate, I mean HATE, pictures of myself. Especially since I have put on some extra baby weight. I cringe whenever I see a camera. I know I need to get over this...my kids need pictures of their mom with them...

Mindy Hales said...

Thanks for doing this Misty. I finally got up the courage to have my own personal photo shoot and I feel beautiful.